- The machining process generates forces that cause acceleration, following the formula F = m*a
- These accelerations generate vibration, causing fatigue of the spindle bearings and finally requiring an overhaul
- Monitoring the process vibrations on the spindle provides a good measure of the stress and wear occurring on the spindle
- The accelerations are measured using special vibration sensors on the tool spindle
- The data is analyzed by an Edge Box
KEBA Condition Monitoring
Please select your preferred language
Your browser is out of date
Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please switch to a current browser to use keba.com to its fullest extent.
KEBA - Automation by innovation.