Intuitive robot programming
Our robotics solution “KeMotion” is a sustainable Linux-based software platform that can be expanded in all directions. You can select from more than 30 pre-defined robot types and can start creating the application straight away. Our simulation allows you to test, optimize and validate your project with ease. Every movement of the robot is pre-calculated. This allows for the highest degree of path accuracy, synchronous with your process. You can integrate robots into your production lines and machines in only a few hours.
Your benefits at a glance
- Implement projects quickly, easily, and reliably
- Parametrizing instead of programming: quick start possible
- Simulation: convenient for tests, optimization and validation
- Highest accuracy, synchronous with your process
- Fully dynamic thanks to dynamic momentum model
Thanks to Linux-based platform
Ready to use
Short time-to-market thanks to stable framework
Open for unique differentiation
Increase robot accuracy
When looking to increase robot accuracy, engineers for the longest time focused on the mechanical systems in order to get as close as possible to the ideal design model. Today, the focus has shifted to increased computational capacity and more precise measurement technology for improving control.
Learn more about robot accuracy and robot calibration in our blog and brand new whitepaper.
Ready to use high-end robotics
Our software simplifies robot programming: Just use the ready-made program components. Complex robot applications can be intuitively, quickly and easily assembled on the graphic operating panel.
Projects simpler and faster
....thanks to ready-to-use robotics
- Tool set with more than 30 pre-defined robot types for configuration and programming
- Application programming can start once you have entered the mechanical parameters into the pre-configured input screens
- 10 x less code thanks to programming with TeachView using the extensive KAIRO robot instruction set
Real World Simulation Package
...for simple machine optimization
- Creating, optimizing, validating and visualizing robot programs easily
- Industry 4.0-compliant virtualization for perfect robot and robot cells design, even prior to start-up
Parameterizing instead of programming
4-times faster commissioning
...using wizards and templates
- Simple integration of robotic tools
- Automatic recognition of geometry
- Freely definable working rooms, disabled rooms and signal rooms, created easily and quickly
- Palettizing patterns in a few steps - without programming
Optimized movements by looking ahead
Calculating movements in advance
...and recognition of optimized dynamics pattern
- Intelligent Motion adjusts movements of several robots and processes
- Movements are optimized, sudden starts/stops are eliminated
- Path switch points ensure exact synchronization of the robot movement and the process by compensating for delay times
- Freely definable working rooms and disabled rooms for more safety
Robots quickly & precisely
Dynamic momentum model
...guarantees maximum speed, even for the fastest robot movements
- Momentum model is a modelled representation of the real robot
- Considers mass, inertia, elasticity and abrasion of individual components
- Geometric and physical properties of the robots in path interpolation are considered
- Momentum is calculated in addition to position, speed and acceleration
- The momentum model is the basis for momentum pre-control for the drive unit
Use PLC + robotics to control any machine
Robotics as well as PLC and motion are combined in a single controller, creating many benefits for the integration of robots:
- Simplified system structure
- Faster commissioning
- Much reduced wiring
- Interfaces between PLC, motion and robot controls eliminated
- High-performance programmable PLC based on CODESYS 3.5 in accordance with IEC 61131-3
- Complete machine controls with PLCopen Motion functional components and standard modules
- One standardized operation panel for PLC, motion and robotics
Operating robots & machines intuitively
Excellent ergonomics and intuitive operation are the key factors for efficiency in operation and observation. The KeTop devices offer both high-performance hardware optimized for the user and the correspondingly user-friendly software.
Working efficiently with robots
The ready-to-use TeachView robotics interface allows for the time-saving creation of robot programs - optimized results in record time are guaranteed. Furthermore, different manual KeTop operating devices optimized for the application in question are available for the intuitive Teach-in.
From mobile to stationary with only one software
With KEBA, Intuitive User Interfaces only have to be created once with the user-friendly automation tool KeStudio and they can then be used for both mobile and stationary operating devices.
This might also interest you
Please contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.