Visit us at automatica 2022 in Munich
Visit us at automatica from June 21 to 24, 2022 in Hall B6, Booth 110 in Munich and learn more about our future-proof automation solution for robots and machines - turnkey, quickly ready for use or individually adaptable with a wide range of customizing options.
Increase robot accuracy
When looking to increase robot accuracy, engineers for the longest time focused on the mechanical systems in order to get as close as possible to the ideal design model. Today, the focus has shifted to increased computational capacity and more precise measurement technology for improving control.
Learn more about robot accuracy and robot calibration in our blog and brand new whitepaper.
Hardware and software for robotics
The goal is to make the realization of projects easy and fast. Short times in development, application-optimized machine design as well as quick and easy commissioning are the basic requirements of mechanical engineering firms.
Use PLC + robotic to control any machine
Robotics as well as PLC and motion are combined in a single controller, creating many benefits for the integration of robots:
- Simplified system design
- Faster commissioning
- Cabling requirements are greatly reduced
- Interfaces between PLC, motion and robot control are eliminated
- Perfectly synchronized system clock and program sequences
- Powerful CODESYS 3.5 PLC programmable based on IEC 61131-3
- Full-fledged machine control with PLCopen Motion function blocks and standard modules
- One single standardized programming interface for PLC, motion and robotics
This might also interest you
Please contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your request. Our KEBA Customer Support will get in touch with you soon.